Frequently Asked Questions
Got Cookie Questions? We've Got Answers.
If you don't see the answer to your question,
please get in touch with us here!
1. Where can I get a free brochure or catalog?
All of our cookies are now online, so we no longer print a brochure or catalog.
2. If I don’t hear from the person I sent the cookies to, can I trace the package?
Yes, you will receive a second email from us when your cookies are shipped that will contain your USPS tracking number– enter the tracking number into the USPS website or call us at 954-234-5095 and we can trace the cookies for you.
3. How do I know you received my online order?
After ordering, you will see a “Thank You” confirmation screen, and you will also receive a confirmation email with the order number for tracking.
4. What is your freshness guarantee?
We guarantee our cookies are shipped within a few hours of being baked.
5. Can I choose different cookie flavors in each gift package?
Sorry, we currently only offer single-flavor gift packages and cannot do assortments.
6. Do you sell your cookie dough?
No, we only sell freshly-baked cookies.
7. Do you establish in-house company accounts?
8. Can you bill my company for company orders?
9. What time zone do you ship from?
Eastern Time Zone.
10. Where do you ship from?
We ship from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
11. Where do you ship to?
Anywhere in the United States.
12. What are your approximate delivery times of the day?
It varies depending on USPS scheduling in your location.
13. How quickly is an order processed once placed online or over the phone?
Orders are processed within 24 hours.
14. What days do you ship?
We ship nationwide Monday through Wednesday. Cookies shipped outside of that window risk being left in the shipping facility.
15. Can I specify an exact shipping date?
Yes, and we will do our best to accommodate you and make sure your shipment arrives in a timely manner; but, USPS can not guarantee an exact delivery date.
16. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my order?
17. Can I freeze Dan the Cookie Man cookies and thaw them out in a month or so?
Yes, you can freeze them and thaw them out at a later date. A food saver device works best.
18. How should I store the cookies I don’t eat immediately?
Dan’s Cookies are best stored in an air tight container at room temperature.
We don’t suggest refrigeration.
19. How long will Dan the Cookie Man cookies retain their quality and freshness?
If our cookies are stored in an airtight container or bag they should remain fresh tasting for 5 to 6 days. We do not use any preservatives and for most of our customers, once they taste our cookies this is really no problem since they don’t last longer than a few days at most.
20. Do you give discounts for large orders?
No, sorry! Since Dan the Cookie Man hand makes every cookie himself, he cannot give discounts — even on large orders.
21. What makes Dan the Cookie Man cookies so special?
Our all natural, all butter cookies have no preservatives and no additives. NO TRANS FAT! We use only the finest ingredients that money can buy. They are up-to-the-minute fresh and we give each cookie our very own “Dan’s Personal Touch.” Each order is baked specifically for you; suited to your individual needs. Dan the Cookie Man takes pride in every order he produces, no matter what size.